2023 INDIA PILGRIMAGE
IS WITHIN REACH
Join us for a once in a lifetime pilgrimage and 75-hour yoga program.
An exceptional, compact training assigned for aspiring teachers and long-time practitioners who want to enhance their teachings, deepen their practice, and improve and enlighten their lifestyle.
It also provides health, wellness, and discipline for the best version of you.
We will be traveling to sacred Vrindavan to attend the flower and the festival of colors at the Holi, one of the most popular festivals in India; it will be March 1st, and in no time almost here! And we are super excited! Going to the Holi celebrations is a once-in-a-lifetime event. What do we have in mind? Vrindavan and Rishikesh meditation yoga at its best with Tina Pashumati joined by Sabrina Queiroga, The dream team.
If you have yet to decide, may we suggest that this will be an unbelievable opportunity to be in India and experience something magical and awe-inspiring.
come experience this magical &
There are two different packages; the only difference is the double or single room.
Package 1 - Double room CAD $5,651.00 + taxes (Total CAD $5,933.55)
Package 2 - Single room CAD $6,528.00 + taxes (Total CAD $6,854.40)
Option 1 - Full payment.
Option 2 - Deposit 30% - remaining balance due in December.*
Option 3 - Deposit 30% plus 5 additional monthly payments.*
*Deposits are refundable till October minus 15% admin fee. After October all deposits are non-refundable.
Arrival in Delhi
March 1st -Delhi to Vrindavan
March 1st - 8th Vrindavan
March 9th - Vrindavan to Rishikesh
March 9th -15th Rishikesh
March 16h - Rishikesh to Delhi
Return from Delhi on March 16th
- Transportation from Delhi to Vrindavan AC Bus (Travel time expected 3h40)
- Accommodation in Vrindavan (Single or double room according to your choice)
- Transportation from Vrindavan to Rishikesh AC Bus (TTE 6h30)
- Accommodation in Rishikesh (Single or double room according to your choice)
- Daily 3 Sattivic Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Meditations and Yoga guided practice. Including 75hr TT certificate
- Guide in both Vrindavan and Rishikesh
- Local Transportation as needed
what's not included
- Depending on where you are coming from, you might need to arrive one day before to be able to pick up the transfer on March 1st, so that you might need an extra night in a hotel. We are still defining the time and place of departure.
- If you need laundry in the ashrams, you can pay it separately.
- Flights are not included
what do you need
Visa to India (Check if its required to your country) - https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Clothing for yoga practice
Make sure you have something for the color festival that you will not be upset if the clothing is damaged
Water bottle with filter or some kind of filter for your water
Unlike the previous trips where we had a set routine everyday, in this trip we will have a more flexible schedule to fit the outings and festival days. Generally speaking we will have a morning meditation and yoga practice, a restorative practice in the afternoon and satsang and kirtan at night. We have all meals at the ashram so the schedule will also take into consideration the meal times.
JOIN THE EXPERIENCE
Everyone’s journey is different. Find the right payment plan for you.
PACKAGE 1 - Double Room
CAD $5,651.00 plus taxes (Total CAD $5,933.55)